Friday, October 15, 2010

ABOUT ME

Hi guy/girls in this blog i will be telling you all a lil about my self.. so yea im 19 i live in Canada and i hate it lol jk.
i dont hate it i just hate the winter and the French part that i live on.. well im a student athlete  but i love playing on the computer a lil more. i like staying in shape so yea i think thats one main reasons i play sports and not just bean on the pc lol.. i play football played rugby softball i do track and im a National wrestler.. im currently in my second year of cegep/college and its pretty shitty lol nah joke its pretty fun i just dont really enjoy it all that much seeing im always playing wyd on my free time.. im a nice guy at times but if u cross em i can be a real mean hehe.  but yea thats just a  lil about me i will be talking about mys elf and sharing some of my life with u all feel free to do the same . i love to listen and learn :).. ty and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment